Project Manager APPLY NOW
The Art of Life. That's what we're all about. Empowering everyone to discover their inner artist, unlock their creative potential, and make their life their art. The Tezza App has grown tremendously with this mission in mind since launching in July of 2018, quickly rising to the forefront of the photo and video editing space. We are building the ultimate platform for creative expression, bringing the worlds of art, design and fashion together in one beautiful space.
We are seeking a project manager who is excited by the Art of Life and who loves building artfully designed products in a dynamic working environment. We are small team with a ton of potential, your room for growth is limitless.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing a small team of developers and designers. Making sure new features are being designed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a product roadmap.
- Conducting user research to determine what we should be building based on feedback from our lively community.
- Testing new features. Making sure the app is feeling solid, smooth, and bug free before release.
- Establish and maintain relationships with brands, artists, influencers, or other parties that would be fun to collaborate with in the Tezza App.
- Create and present reports on where features currently sit in the pipeline and how new features are performing.
- 2+ years experience as a product manager
- Technical skills - any proficiency in Swift, or programming in general, would be amazing
- A fun personality and an appetite for working with creative people
- Startup experience - we need someone who is willing to wear many hats. We've got a lot to do and a ton of potential - the sky is the limit!
- Experience communicating creative challenges to technical people
|||Los Angeles | Open To Remote|||Tezza||||||DBJmok2e5S.VcBh9|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false